Jyl Feliciano is a seasoned Global Equity and Inclusion leader with over 17 years of experience. She specializes in revitalizing and advancing D&I operating models by implementing fair sourcing, selection, and retention strategies. Jyl focuses on coaching leaders to adopt an inclusive mindset and employs innovative tactics based on marketplace data analytics to integrate equity and inclusion throughout the employee life-cycle. She has successfully spearheaded Global Inclusion Programs across various industries, including digital marketing, finance, education, technology, and consumer products. Jyl challenges organizations to go beyond conversations and take action on diversity, power, privilege, and allyship.
Jyl holds an undergraduate degree in Communications & Organizational Leadership from Purdue University. Additionally, she earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Colorado Technical University and a Diversity & Inclusion Certification from Cornell University.
Currently, Jyl serves as Highspot’s inaugural DEI Executive. She joined the organization in 2022 to develop and implement its Global Inclusion Strategies. In her role as the Sales Enablement tech leader, Jyl successfully established Highspot's first formalized DEI team. Within a year, she has achieved the following milestones:
- Increased BIPOC representation by 4% in 2022
- Increased BIPOC representation in leadership roles by 26.72% from 2021 to 2022
- Launched and funded 7 new employee communities (ERGS, Diversity Councils)
- Influenced 75% of the CEO's direct reports to serve as Executive Sponsors for a DEI&B Program/Initiative.
- Partnered with the VP of recruiting and broader recruiting team to drive increase in BIPOC talent pipeline to comprise of 50% of applications, and increase women pipeline to comprise 45%; additionally, we increased the percentage of new hire candidates from 29% BIPOC hired in Q1 to 44% BIPOC hired in Q2, moving the needle significantly.
- Sustained representation of women at 46% (10% above tech industry average)
- Secured nearly 100% increase in budget for DEIB internal learning curriculum, and tripled budget for Employee Resource Groups.
Used Highspot’s platform to influence others tech companies to commit to their own DEI journey and programming. Jyl was featured in over 12 media outlets in 2023 helping shape insights on current and future DEI trends, media outlets such as Forbes, and Employee Benefit News.